Lucy Liu photographed by Henry Leutwyler for LA Times Magazine
‘pictures of magazine’ 2” By Vik Muniz
vik muniz famous artworks recreated from torn magazines2’ brazilian artist has extended his repertoire of unusual mediums in his artwork with a series entitled ‘pictures of magazine 2’the project is characterized by famous paintings recreated with outdated magazines that have been torn up and meticulously arranged to mimic the tones and contours of the original pieces. Artworks are on exhibition at xippas gallery.
- Starry Night, after Van Gogh
- After the bath’, after
- Summer in the City, after Edward Hopp
- Siesta, after Pierre Bonnard
- Wheat field with cypresses, after Van GoghA
- Wanderer Above the Sea of Media, after Caspar David Friedrich
- bar at folies bergères, after Edouard Manet
- Floor scrapers, after Gustave Caillebotte
- Le zèbre, after George Stubbs
seeing your friends after they went out and had fun and “forgot” to invite you
The Breakfast Club, then and now.
This is amazing